______ | |\ ____________ | --- || | __________ | | o || | |~$_ | | | || | | | | | :::: || | |________| | |______|| |____________| |______|/ /______\ _________________ .-. / -.-.-.-.-.-.-.- \ \ \ /___________________\ '''
- cprogramming.org Learn C
- learn-c.org Learn C
- Go docs Official Golang documentation
- begginers.re Reverse engineering for beginners (free ebook)
- rayseyfarth.com/asm/Free assembly ebook
- Programming from the ground upFree assembly ebook
- Unix and shell programming Resources for Unix and Shell scripting
- Shell command language Official POSIX Shell documentation
- The Missing Semester of Your CS Education MIT Unix & Shell course
- Unixstation Learn UNIX on december.com
- Unix programming environment by Mark Burgess
- Multicians Information about the Multics operating system
- Vim Visual editor cheatsheet
- vi editor materials Documentation for the visual editor
- The New Hacker Dictionary A random page of the New Hacker Dictionary
- troff.org All about troff
- Heirloom doc tools troff with utf-8 support!
- VirusTotal Web Malware scanner
- vxheaven Database of viruses & other malware
- exploit.education Exploit development resources
- dayzerosec.com Exploits, hacking & more
- teachyourselfcs.com Guide to learn CS by yourself.
- linuxjourney.com Free linux resources on all levels.
Low level computing
- Professional Assembly 2005 book by Richard Blum
- wiki.osdev.org Information for OS development
- eudyptula-challenge.org Linux kernel programming exercises
- CompilerConstruction1.pdf Compiler construction pdf
- labbott.name Linux kernel resources
- OST Intro to x86 Assembly Great course of Assembly
- OST Introduction to software exploits Exploit development course
- Other OST courses A list of their old courses
- pwn.college Exploit development course
Video Tutorials are all the rage these days and some of you folks might be looking for tutorials regarding C on video hosting websites such as "YouTube". One particular YouTube channel that I am quite fond of is Jacob Sorber. His videos are concise, to the point and interesting as they usually cover more intermediate to advanced topics in the C language (although he does have content for beginners). I won't link his direct channel link for obvious reasons, plus you can easily search for it. However, this is his Website.
For x86_64 Assembly, I highly recommend the x86_64 Linux Assembly by kupala.
For exploit development, hacking & security, LiveOverflow is great!Note: All the above resources are free and open!