Michael Constantine Dimopoulos
______ | |\ ____________ | --- || | __________ | | o || | |~$_ | | | || | | | | | :::: || | |________| | |______|| |____________| |______|/ /______\ _________________ .-. / -.-.-.-.-.-.-.- \ \ \ /___________________\ '''
- cprogramming.org Learn C
- Unix and shell programming Resources for Unix and Shell scripting
- Shell command language Official POSIX Shell documentation
- The Missing Semester of Your CS Education MIT Unix & Shell course
- Go docs Official Golang documentation
- Unixstation Learn UNIX on december.com
- Unix programming environment by Mark Burgess
- Multicians Information about the Multics operating system
- Vim Visual editor cheatsheet
- vi editor materials Documentation for the visual editor
- The New Hacker Dictionary A random page of the New Hacker Dictionary
- troff.org All about troff
- Heirloom doc tools troff with utf-8 support!
- VirusTotal Web Malware scanner
- vxheaven Database of viruses & other malware
Video Tutorials are all the rage these days and some of you folks might be looking for tutorials regarding C on video hosting websites such as "YouTube". One particular YouTube channel that I am quite fond of is Jacob Sorber. His videos are concise, to the point and interesting as they usually cover more intermediate to advanced topics in the C language (although he does have content for beginners). I won't link his direct channel link for obvious reasons, plus you can easily search for it. However, this is his Website.